BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Gonna be a rough Wednesday...

Today's Lesson: Never eat at Taco Bell. EVER.

Yesterday Nolan came down with something and is all stopped up and cranky since he can't really sleep. We took him to the doctor and got some nose drops, since there really isn't any meds they can give a 2 1/2 week old. On the way home we stopped and grabbed some Taco Bell, and I got some soft tacos to save and eat for dinner. Big mistake. After I ate them later that evening my stomach started hurting like crazy. I tossed and turned all night with it and couldn't straighten my body out much less stand up. Cade had to tend to Nolan all night and go to work this morning. I'm such a horrible wife/mom. This morning I finally threw up, but still haven't gotten any relief. God help me. My mom is on her way over to help me with Nolan, the poor thing just now fell asleep after having been awake since 3am. What a day, already. When it rains it pours!!!

0 comments:

Followers