BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The routine has started!



Nolan got his first bath last night! He did great, and only cried at first and fussed when we were drying him off because he was cold. Such a big boy! He's also outgrown his newborn diapers since the last time I updated. He is growing so fast! 9lbs at his appointment last week!

I've also decided to seek help for my PPD, and I have an appointment with my OB on Monday to hopefully get on something to help. I can't stand being this negative ball of emotions anymore, and I'm ready to be the mom and wife I know I can/need to be. I haven't been in control of myself or my life since delivery and I've had enough. I'm tired of hurting my husband and my family with my uncontrollable anger and irritability. That's just not me, and I'm done.

So the Houston Livestock Show starts tonight and I'm dying to see either Brad Paisley, Gary Allan or Lady Antebellum. I MUST get tickets to one of the shows! We didn't go to the cookoff this year :( but I intend to go next year with Nolan in tow. I can't wait for that!

2 weeks 3 days until my 6 week pp appointment! I can't wait to be released to work out, and for *other* fun stuff as well ;) Cade has this date circled in red on the calendar, btw.

0 comments:

Followers